Friday, December 20, 2013

December 20, 2013-The day before winter

Hello again. It has been a while. It would be of no purpose to dwell on the passage of time or my disappearance. I heard from one more person who asked where were the flowers. I went and looked at my pictures for the last 16 months. It was good. I looked at the pictures from the last two garden seasons. (There was no contest last winter.) There were so many great things that bloomed amidst the droughts and the floods. I think I will share some of those with you over the next few months. I am organizing the pictures now. I will try to have this all ready to go for the first of the year. For now I will leave you with this tiny inspiration. This was a a snow drop from January 2012.
Here is a snowdrop from January 2013.
We had two days above freezing this week. I took a little look around the yard. I could feel the potential there. But not yet. But it will come.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Welcome back, Phil. Look forward to more posts here in the near future.

Merry Christmas to all Mearses!