Sunday, January 17, 2010

Special garden post, January 17, 2010- the white garden

This week, with a snow cover that seems to want to stick aground in Iowa, I thought I would just show you lots of pictures of the white flowers in the garden in 2009. I have set out the names, not in any order, below the pictures. See if you can match the pictures with these names.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

Here are the names. Remember they appear hear in random order and it is up to you to match them to the pictures.
Iris
Asiatic lily
Oriental lily
Daffodil

Spring crocus
Fall crocus
Star magnolia
Monkshood/ aconite

Daisy
Hepitica
Bloodroot
Leucojum

Trillium
Allium
Phalanopsis orchid
Hosta flower

Brugmansia
Euphorbia
puschkinia
Pansy

Fall anemone
Caladium
Neo falcata- another orchid
Amaryliis
I put numbers next to the pictures. If you are stumped and really curious send me an email or a comment and ask about the numbered picture and I will answer you question.

Enjoy
Philip

No comments: